Ok, what is this?
You’re probably wondering “what is this”? Welcome to the 2013 Prom Application. It’s kinda like a college application except for prom. If you’re looking for a prom date, you’re at the right place. Wanna find out more? Read on.
But I already have a date.
This application isn’t probably for you then. Feel free to check out the rest of the site. Go to the homepage here: kennethkau.com
I need a date, but what’s with the app?
Think outside the box. Prom has always been the same; therefore, it’s time for something different.
Alright, I’ve never been to a dance before and really I’m not sure what to do. Since I’m not sure who to ask, this application will sieve out the one. This could all lead to failure, but why not take the different approach?
How it goes.
It’s pretty simple. Read the rules and requirements. If you’re interested, proceed to the application. Fill it completely out because unfinished applications will be discarded. When you’re happy with it, click submit. After an undetermined period of time, I will announce the winner.
But here’s the caveat.
- I reserve the right to cancel this process and application anytime.
- I reserve the right to never announce a winner.
Afterwards, I will delete all entries and data from the Google form/spreadsheet.
Here are a few requirements you must meet before applying.
- You cannot have the SRY gene. It’s usually found in the Y chromosome, so if you have that you’re probably not eligible. Consult with a biology teacher or textbook if more information is needed.
- You must be in high school or a same level secondary educational institution.
- You should be of age 16 – 19.
- You should obtain a prom dress or a gown for the prom event.
- You should be ecstatic about this memorable event and ready to have fun.
There used to be a fee for applying, just like college apps. But guess what? I’m lowering the fee down to $0. How generous is that!
Applying now is free!
If you see another site with a cost for applying, be wary. It’s now free, so don’t get scammed.
The moment you’ve been waiting for, the Application.
Have a question about the prom application process? Contact me at prom(at)kennethkau.com.